Dr. Glenn Mollette
Motto: Love God and Love People.
- Nationally/internationally read author of columns, inspirational devotionals and books. He is the author of twelve books.
- Served in Higher Education for over 25 years. Including:
- Boyce School, Louisville, KY
- Georgetown College, Georgetown, KY
- Newburgh Seminary/College, Newburgh, Indiana
He has several degrees from Georgetown College, Campbellsville University, Southern Seminary and an earned Doctorate from Lexington Theological Seminary.
Co-Founder of Safe Fresh Water
Founder: Newburgh Press
Founder: Newburgh Seminary/College
- 26 Published Songs and Recordings
- Enjoys speaking to church groups, inspiring people, training others in service
to God and People.
- Enjoys singing to groups
- Has a great family. Beautiful wife Carole, Two wonderful sons, Jared and Zachary.
Three lovely daughters, Kaitlin, Christina and Katherine. Four awesome grandchildren: Jameson, Ellie, Charlie, Sidney.
He enjoys most outdoor activities, wacks a guitar, and is taking fiddle lessons. He is currently thinking about his 13th book.